10 Pushkina Ulitsa
, St Petersburg Russia vCard
||Walk down Ligovski prospekt, so that Moskovski railway station is on the left. The entrance to the club will be on the right side of the street, or on the crossroads of Ligovski and Pushkinskaya, the entrance is from Ligovski prospekt side. Show Route
Home to well known society “free culture”, contemporary artists, musicians, independent theaters, writers and others. It's existed since 1990, continuing and developing the activity of non-conformists of 70-s and 80-s. The members are independent representatives of St. Petersburg contemporary art.
"Pushkinskaya, 10" is a pleasant, cosy place in the centrum (just next to Moscovski railway station). The walls in the yard and inside the building are covered with graffiti, posters, flyers, schedules of concerts, so that you’ll find the right way there without any problems.
Here's what you can find behind the doors of Pushkinskaya, 10:
• The museum of non-conformist art –– collection of non-conformist art, sometimes hosts debates about the art scene.
• Pushkinskaya observatory –– hosts art debates, gives young artists the opportunity to exhibit
• The Gallery of Experimental Sound (GEZ-21)
• The Factory of Found Clothing / The Shop of Traveling Things
• Navicula Artis gallery –– exhibitions of Russian and foreign contemporary artists, art debates, lectures.
• Art-Poligon –– the experimental exhibition space
• The St.Petersburg Archive and Library of Independent Art
• John Lennon's Temple
• Baza –– the shop where they sell vinyl, cds with dance, alternative and experimental music.
• FOTOImage –– collection of contemporary photography is said to be the only one in St.Petersburg, opened to the public.
• Russian Poesy Fund –– founded in 1993 with the initiative of Iosef Brodsky. Charity evening, poet readings, contemporary art exhibitions.
• FishFabrique Club –– From the 1994 FishFabrique (also called "Fishka" by St.Petersburgers) has been one of the most popular clubs in St. Petersburg and one of the best. It was the first club with alternative music. Since that time almost every St.Petersburg band has played here. Fishfabrique is a favorite place for local alternative musicians and cult artists. Design of the club, that was made by well known group of artists "Rechniki" and "ACHE" is also worth seeing. Table hockey, cheap bar.
Music: alternative, ska (nofx!), punk, jazz, all spb bands and guests ("Cleaning women" from Finland and more). Live concerts start at 9 pm from tuesday to saturday.
Sundays: movies from "Festival of Festivals" collection (St.Pete independent cinema event). Monday - just fun, free entrance.