Montage (from the French for "putting together") most often refers to collage including photomontage and sound collage.
Montage is a technique in film editing that can refer to:
*Montage (filmmaking), a filmmaking technique which uses rapid editing, special effects and music to present compressed narrative information
*Soviet montage theory in the 1920s
Montage may also refer to:
* Montage (TV series), Documentary television series from 1960s and 1970s
* Montage (software), computer software for screenwriting
* Montage, an album by Japanese Shibuya-Kei artist Kahimi Karie
* Montage (tower) is a skyscraper in Toronto
* Montage (Yen Town Band album), a 1996 album by Chara under the name of Yen Town Band as a concept album for the movie Swallowtail Butterfly.
* "Montage", a song from the original soundtrack of Team America: World Police#Music. A slightly different version had appeared before in the Asspen episode of South Park.
hu:Montázs (egyértelműsítő lap)